We are excited to announce that the Vera Plus is now available from Digital Home Systems Pty Ltd.
The VERA Plus Home Controller is the world's most compatible home automation controller!
THE SIMPLEST WAY TO CONTROL YOUR HOME. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
The new Vera Plus boasts an 880MHz MIPS SoC processor and supports up to 1500 devices!
It is also compatible with ZigBee (HA 1.2) and Bluetooth (4.0 + BLE) protocols greatly expanding your selection of devices.
Other features include:
- Flash Memory: NAND 128MB
- Memory: DDR3 256MB
- WAN Port: Gigabit Ethernet
Best of all, there are still no monthly fees!
We put the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides, right in the palm of your hand. You can view and manage your home using your smartphone, tablet, or computer from the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world!
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your door is locked, and your home is safe and secure.
Expand your system to include a wide variety of certified partner devices.*
- Supports Z-Wave, ZigBee, Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi communication protocols
- Control up to 220 devices
- Z-Wave Plus certified
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- Built in Wi-Fi router, gateway and firewall
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
*For a full list of compatible devices look through the Complete Vera Product Compatibility List under Product Support.
The Vera Plus Home Controller is an advanced home automation gateway that allows you to manage and control home automation devices.
This newest edition of the Vera gateway is compatible with an even wider range of devices than its predecessor (the Vera Edge) and supports ZigBee and Bluetooth wireless protocols along with Z-Wave and Wi-Fi. It also boasts a faster processor and more memory than its predecessor! And best of all, there are still NO MONTHLY FEES!
Your VERA Plus Home Controller can meet many different needs depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
- Feel free to combine all these functions into one system!
Videos / YouTube: